Be cautious of trip hazard due to wires while using this system
- Make sure the Lifesize unit is plugged in.
- Make sure the ethernet cable is plugged in.
- Set the video cart to the best position for conferencing.
- Set the second camera tripod for best position for viewing samples/equipment etc.. This is a very expensive camera, so make sure you do not trip or let the tripod fall.
- The audio function on the Lifesize is unreliable. Therefore, use your own cell phone for audio by connecting to zoom separately.
- Hit the Home key on the remote controller.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight the Video Call icon, and press OK
- Press the Green button to backspace. Type in 18.104.22.168.
- Hit Call on the remote control (top left key).
- This will connect you to the zoom patch control, and then it will ask you for the meeting number. Type in the meeting number using remote control, and then press # to finish.
- By default, it should present two side-by-side screens.
- To use the second camera, hit Input key on the remote, and select the second video.
- The Screens key (left of the Input key) will cycle through different layouts.
- Yellow key will show the menu keys.
- Press the Hangup key (top left key) to end the call.
- Replace the microphone on the charger.
Replace the remote controller to the cart.
- Leave the cart powered on.